£24,000 per Annum
£24,000 per annum (DoE) | 40 Hours p/w | Day shifts | Great staff benefits
A Care Coordinator is required to work for one of Liverpool's leading providers of Adult Social Care.
You will lead a care team within a designated locality, ensuring safe and reliable service is delivered to service users in their own homes.
About the Care Coordinator role and what the client is offering:
• A fantastic salary offered up to £24,000 p/a (DoE)
• A permanent, full-time contract at 40 hours per week (including alternative weekend cover)
• Day shifts only
• £200 Refer a friend bonus
• Discounts on online & high street stores, services, gyms, holidays, takeaways and restaurants and eligibility for Blue Light Card benefit
• Pension Scheme
In this role you will take ownership of area and to your support team within all daily aspects of the role, you will ensure care is provided to service users according to all relevant policies, procedures and regulations, whilst ensuring compliance with all office systems and procedures is maintained.
What we’re looking for in a Care Coordinator:
• Have completed a recognised qualification such as Level 3 QCF in Health & Social Care or with a view of obtaining
• Full UK Driving licence
• Strong leadership & influencing skills
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back