£23,000 per Hour
Non-nursing, Community, Residential Care
£23,000 to £25,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts
A highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary and Complex Care provider on the eastern outskirts of Norwich has an excellent opportunity for a Care Coordinator to deliver quality care in a range of specified localities.
About the Care Coordinator role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract offered at 40 hours p/w on day shifts
• A competitive salary of £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
• Continuous training and support with career development
• An excellent opportunity to be a part of an established and rapidly expanding care group, that promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential
As Care Coordinator you will play an incremental role in organising care services, managing care workers and ensuring that all data is up-to-date, clear, accurate and appropriate.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to, planning and allocating care assignments to appropriate care workers, ensuring that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned to take into account travel time and routes, and liaising with professionals to develop and deliver holistic, person-centred packages of care.
What we’re looking for in a Care Coordinator:
• Able to demonstrate experience in delivering and managing care support services
• QCF Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
• Working knowledge of Domiciliary Care
• A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team
• Great IT skills including email and Microsoft office
• Have a good understanding of the principles of good care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back