£19,000 per Annum
Non-nursing, Residential Care, Support Worker, Administration/Office-Based
£19,000 per Annum | Permanent – Full Time Hours | Great Staff Benefits
A leading care provider in the Preston area is looking to recruit a Care Coordinator to join their rapidly expanding team, on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Care Coordinator role and what the client is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of £19,000
- A permanent, full-time contract
- Pension Scheme
- Great staff benefits
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As a Care Coordinator your role will be to line manage and supervise Care Workers and other designated Juniors. You will organise and coordinate weekly, rotas and care services. You will plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker. And of course, work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels.
What we’re looking for in a Care Coordinator:
- Experience of delivering and managing care support services
- A good understanding of principles of good care
- Be able to prioritise, especially under pressure
- You must be flexible and willing and able to work outside your normal hours on a rota basis
- Excellent IT skills, including email and Microsoft Office
- Be able to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630361
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back