Care Home Area Manager
West Midlands & Wales
£60,000 - £65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£60,000 - £65,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Covering 6 Homes in Wales & West Midlands | Multi-Site Management Experience Essential | Ideally Nurse-Qualified
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit an experienced Multi-Site Manager to lead and develop 6 homes in the West Midlands, Herefordshire and South Wales.
As Area Manager, you will take the lead on raising standards throughout the homes, turning around underperforming homes and working to achieve full CQC compliance through effective training, management and staff coaching.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this Care Home Area Manager position:
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £60,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
- Contracted hours of 40 per week
- A requirement to travel throughout the homes within your remit
As Care Home Area Manager, you will work closely with all the homes in your area to uphold excellent standards of care and ensure compliance with CQC/Care Inspectorate Wales and other local authority requirements.
Your primary focus will be on the standards and quality of clinical care on offer and you will promote best working practices and ensure a consistently safe and high-quality service is provided.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN:
- Ideally you will be an NMC Registered Nurse (Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD) with a sound clinical background, however Non-Nurse Managers with the relevant experience may also be considered
- Demonstrate at least 4 years working in a multi-site management role within the nursing home sector with elderly and dementia care experience
- Highly motivated with a passion for outstanding care and happy to get involved with all aspects of the running of homes
- Demonstrate good knowledge of CQC/CIW essential standards, Health and Safety requirements etc
- Experienced in change management, compliance monitoring and troubleshooting/turning around poorly performing homes
- Possess a UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for work purposes and able to travel for this role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back