Care Home Deputy Manager
£25,500 - £27,600 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£25,500 - £27,600 p/a DoE | 38 Hour Contract - Days | Small Residential Home – Good CQC | NVQ4/Dip5 Essential
A small residential care home in Guildford currently requires a Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults with age related frailties, disabilities and dementia care needs.
Details of this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary from £25,500 to £27,600 depending on experience
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior Carer/HCA looking to progress their career into management.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Experienced in a leadership position in a UK care home setting, with proven dementia care experience
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back