Care Home Deputy Manager
Hillingdon, West London
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£55,000 - £60,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home | Management Experience & NVQ3+ Essential
A leading West London care home is currently looking to recruit an experienced care professional to join their leadership team and work as Deputy Manager.
The home offers hotel style living in a state-of-the-art setting and supports older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday 9-5 but with some flexibility required to meet the needs of the home
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- Free meals whilst on duty
- 28 days annual leave and a company pension plan
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Deputy Care Home Manager, you will support the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day running of the home and all aspects of the care and support on offer and will provide cover in the Managers’ absence. You will actively participate in the planning and delivery of care in addition to managing, monitoring and coordinating care plans and leading and developing the care team.
What we are looking for in a Care Home Deputy Manager:
- At least 2 years’ experience working at Deputy Manager level in a UK elderly care home, with a proven track record of success
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or an equivalent) and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Strong IT skills and ideally have experience using electronic care plans and medication records in addition to experience using the Microsoft Office IT package
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, and demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to leadership and work well under pressure
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of care and have good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
- Able to offer longevity and commitment to the role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back