Care Home Deputy Manager
£24,300 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£24,300 p/a | 36 Hour Contract – Days | Small Family-Run Residential Home
A small private residential care home in Hitchin currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager or Care Team Leader to work as Deputy Manager.
The 25+ bedded home offers round the clock care and support to older adults living with age-related frailties and disabilities in a home from home setting.
Details of this Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract for 33 to 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts, with your time split between undertaking office-based tasks and delivering hands-on care
- Depending on experience a competitive annual salary of £24,300
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A supportive working environment in a family-run home that has a reputation for excellence
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent, in addition to training courses relevant to the role including medication training
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or leadership role within a UK care home environment
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back