Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£10.82 p/h – Circa £21.1K | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | ASD Care
A small residential home in the Radstock area is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
The very small home provides complex care and support to younger adults living with a range of Learning Disabilities and Autism Spectrum Disorders, supporting them in gaining independent living skills and achieving their full potential.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some evenings and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes and to meet the needs of the home
• Great pay rates of £10.82 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £21,100
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes and a comprehensive induction programme
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or managerial role within a UK care or nursing home setting
• Confident leading, supporting and mentoring staff
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.