Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£42,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£42,000 p/a | 44 hrs | Days Only | Management | Excellent Benefits Package
One of the UK’s leading providers of social care services is currently looking to recruit an experienced Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN to join their large care home in Rickmansworth. This service provides specialist care to people of all ages and first-class elderly and dementia nursing care is given. At the latest CQC inspection, my client’s service was awarded “Good” inspection report.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of £42,000
• Ongoing training and development
• A fantastic working environment in a modern home
• An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings
• A profit share scheme and private pension plan
• Childcare vouchers
• An in-house training academy with free learning and development
As Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams.
The successful candidate for this Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• Experienced in the management of an elderly care home
• A strong and proactive leader
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back