Care Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £19 p/h | Paid Breaks | 40 hrs | Small General Nursing Home
A small private care home in Todmorden currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Care Home Deputy Manager.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN):
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Very competitive pay rates of £17 to £19 per hour plus paid breaks
- Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN), you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care within the home, ensuring a high-quality service which meets resident needs it maintained.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
- Ideally have completed a recognised qualification in Management in a Care setting such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award or be willing to undertake this
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial role in a clinical setting, ideally within elderly care/nursing homes
- A strong and proactive leader
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back