Care Home Deputy Manager
£41,815 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
Up to £41,815 + Benefits | 39 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Residential Care
A leading national care charity is currently looking to recruit an experienced Deputy Manager to work in their large care home in the Stevenage area.
The home is fully compliant with CQC requirements and offers residential elderly and dementia care in beautiful, modern surroundings, and you will be joining a strong, dedicated team.
What the home is offering and details of the post:
- 39 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
- An excellent annual salary of £41815
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts and a company pension scheme plus a quality management focused quarterly bonus scheme
Candidates for this Deputy Manager position should be/have:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an RGN or RMN or have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 3/4 or QCF 5
- Recent experience in a supervisory role within an elderly or dementia care environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of statutory requirements in this sector of care and their practical implementation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Flexible to work a 7-day rota and be available for on-call and emergency situations
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back