Care Home Manager
Canvey Island, Essex
£36,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£36,000 - £40,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Elderly Care Home – Good CQC | Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A small private residential care home in the Canvey Island area currently requires an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care and support to older adults who are living with age related frailties and care needs and provides a fantastic environment with great facilities.
Details of this Care Home Manager vacancy:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts with some flexibility for on-call due to the seniority of the post
- A great annual salary from £36,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing learning and development opportunities and support from regional/senior management
- Free Enhanced DBS check and on-site parking
- A workplace pension scheme
- A range of employee recognition and reward schemes
In this Home Manager position duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Care Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience working as Registered Manager in a UK elderly care home
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back