Care Home Manager
£33,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£33,000 - £35,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Diploma 5/Equivalent Essential
An experienced Care Home Manager is required to lead and develop one of Kent’s leading residential care homes and work as CQC Registered Manager.
The CQC compliant home is located on the outskirts of Dover and provides high quality care and an excellent quality of life to older people from throughout the local area who are living with age related frailties and dementia.
Details of this CQC Registered Care Home Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours of Monday to Friday days, however some flexibility is required for quality monitoring and on-call duties due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £33,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
As CQC Registered Care Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the day to day running of the home, ensuring high standards of care and living are maintained which meet and exceed national requirements. You will effectively manage staff, budgets and resources and will ensure that good levels of occupancy are maintained.
What we are looking for in a CQC Registered Home Manager:
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- Ideally experienced working as Registered Manager in an elderly/dementia care home, although applicants with substantial experience working as Deputy Manager will also be considered
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back