Care Home Manager
£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£60,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days Only | Large Elderly, Dementia & Disability Nursing Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading care group to recruit a Nurse or Non-Nurse Manager to lead and develop their Leicester nursing home.
This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week on day shifts, with occasional evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes.
For this Home Manager (RN/Non-Nurse) position, the home is offering an excellent annual salary of £60,000 in addition to the following benefits:
- A company pension scheme
- Healthcare and cash plans plus a range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid (for Registered Nurses)
The large home offers general nursing care to adults of all ages in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager (RN/Non-Nurse) position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN OR have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award (ideally Nurse-qualified with a Management qualification)
- From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager of a UK nursing home
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back