Care Home Manager - Non Nurse
£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£60,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8b) | 40 hours | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Experience Essential |
A leading nursing home in Diss is looking to recruit an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care in a great setting that provides residents with excellent quality of care and life.
Details of this Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, working day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of £60,000, which is in line with NHS Band 8b rates of pay
• A performance-related bonus scheme, subject to T&C’s
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in the management of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
• Very good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Local Authority requirements, Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back