Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£33,000 to £35,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full time hours | Days | Small Dementia Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop a small private residential care home in Eastbourne.
The independently owned and operated home specialises in dementia care and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements, providing round the clock care and support.
What the home is offering and details of this Residential Home Manager role:
• Full time hours available on a permanent contract
• A great annual salary of £33,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Usually working day shifts, but some evenings/weekends may be required to meet the needs of the home
• A supportive owner who is committed to the continuing success of the home
As Care Home Manager you will coordinate the day to day clinical and operational management of the care home, ensuring excellent standards of care are maintained which enables residents to retain as much independence as possible and lead a varied, active and fulfilling lifestyle.
You will provide positive and proactive leadership to staff and will promote best practices of care and high standards in all areas of the home.
What the home is looking for in a Manager:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success in the management of elderly and dementia care homes
• Has completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5/Registered Managers Award
• A confident leader and able to lead by example
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety legislation and all statutory requirements relevant to the care home sector
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.