Care Home Manager - Nurse & Non Nurse Accepted
£45,000 to £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a/b) | 40 hours | Days | Small Nursing Home |
A small private nursing home in the Leven area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service. My client will look at applications from both nurse and non nurse qualified managers.
The home offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a great setting and was recently found to be fully compliant with all Care Inspectorate requirements, so the primary focus for the new manager will be maintaining the already good standards and identifying any areas for further improvement.
Details of this Care Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually worked as day shifts but with some evenings and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes etc
• A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and qualifications, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• A supportive senior/regional management structure and a great working environment
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources and ensuring the continuing regulatory compliance of the home.
What the home is looking for in a Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD or have a recognised Management qualification
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK/Scottish elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back