Care Home Manager
Polegate, East Sussex
£35,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care
£35,000 - £45,000 p/a | FT Days | Nurse or Non-Nurse Considered | Residential Care Home – Good CQC
A small private care home in the Polegate area currently requires an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The 30 bedded home is CQC compliant and provides round the clock residential care to older adults from the local area in a fantastic setting, with a family home feel, great facilities, and a busy social diary to keep residents stimulated.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts, with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
- A competitive annual salary of £35,000 for a non-nurse manager and £45,000 for a nurse-qualified manager
- A fantastic working environment in a local care company
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in either nursing or residential care home management within the elderly and dementia care sector
- Either Nurse-qualified (RGN, RMN or RNLD) or have completed a recognise care management qualification such as NVQ/QCF/Diploma Level 5
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back