Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40000 to £50000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days only | Good CQC | Great staff benefits
An RGN or RMN qualified Care Home Manager is required to lead and develop a small nursing home in the Watford area.
The fully CQC compliant home is looking to evolve the service it provides to cater for nursing as well as residential dementia needs - while maintaining its homely feel.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week
• A competitive salary offered at £40000 to £50000 per annum (equates up to NHS Band 8a)
• Days only
• A great working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Continuous training and realistic development within the role
• Company pension scheme
• Bonus scheme
As Care Home Manager you will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources in addition to driving forward improvements to achieve full regulatory compliance and ensuring service users receive a high-quality, safe and effective service.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Experience in undertaking assessments in the community, completing costings and overseeing admissions
• 3 years Home Manager, Deputy Manager or Clinical Nurse Manager experience
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
• Confident supervising and supporting team members and leading shifts
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.