Care Home Manager
Washington, Tyne & Wear
£50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Mental Health
40 Hrs | Days | Nurse or Non-Nurse Considered | Nursing Home Management Experience Essential | Disability & Elderly Care
An experienced Care Home Manager with nursing home management experience is required to lead a large, private nursing home in the Washington area.
The home offers a great environment and round the clock care for adults of all ages with physical disabilities in addition to providing care packages for older people with general nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this Care Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £60,000, which may be negotiable depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment and a strong regional management team to support you in your role
As Care Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Care Home Manager:
- Ideally a qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration however non-nurse applicants with the relevant experience who have completed a recognised Care Management qualification such as NVQ or Diploma Level 5, Registered Managers Award or an equivalent will also be considered
- Demonstrate proven experience managing a UK nursing home
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back