Care Home Regional Manager
Central England & Wales
£70,000 - £75,000 per Annum
£70,000 - £75,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Covering South Yorkshire, West Midlands & Wales | Multi-Site Management Experience Essential | Ideally Nurse-Qualified
A leading national care group is currently looking to recruit Regional Manager to oversee their homes located throughout South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, The West Midlands and South Wales.
As Regional Manager, you will line manage two Area Managers and will oversee the financial, clinical and operational management of approximately 12 care homes.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this Care Home Area Manager position:
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £70,000 to £75,000 depending on experience
- Contracted hours of 40 per week
- A requirement to travel throughout the homes within your remit
As Care Home Regional Manager, you will work closely with the management teams of homes in your area to uphold excellent standards of care and ensure compliance with CQC/Care Inspectorate Wales and other local authority requirements.
Your primary focus will be ensuring regulatory compliance and effective financial management of the care homes within your remit.
What we are looking for in a Care Home Area Manager:
- Ideally you will be an NMC Registered Nurse (Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD) with a sound clinical background, however Non-Nurse Managers with the relevant experience may also be considered
- Demonstrate at least 6 years working in a multi-site/regional management role within the nursing home sector with elderly and dementia care experience
- Highly motivated with a passion for outstanding care and happy to get involved with all aspects of the running of homes
- Demonstrate good knowledge of CQC/CIW essential standards, Health and Safety requirements etc
- Possess a UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for work purposes and able to travel for this role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back