Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care, Support Worker
£11.45 per Hour | Days only | 40 hours p/w | Good CQC
An experienced Healthcare Assistant/Senior Carer is required to strengthen a team of care staff in a residential care home in Shrewsbury, working as Shift Leader.
Details of this Shift Leader position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• Very competitive rates of pay offered at £11.45 per hour
• Day shifts only
• A supportive working environment in a well-lead CQC compliant home
As Shift Leader, you will lead the team of HCAs and will coordinate and oversee the implementation of person-centred care plans and medication administration in addition to line managing junior colleagues and ensuring residents receive the best possible standards of care.
What the home is looking for in a Shift Leader:
• Qualified as NVQ/SVQ Level 3/NVQ/SVQ Level 2
• Experience, ideally working in a senior or supervisory role within a UK care home setting
• Confident and capable leading a team and have a positive, proactive approach to leadership
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up to date copy of your CV.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.