£25,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£25,000 p/a | 44 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home | NVQ3+ Essential
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in East Leicester currently requires an experienced care professional to join their team as Care Manager.
What the home is offering and details of this Care Manager role:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week, usually working day shifts
- A great annual salary of £25,000
- Clear career development and progression pathways within a leading local care company
This is a floor-based role, and you will lead and support the team of care staff in the delivery of high-quality care which meets and exceeds CQC requirements, whilst ensuring residents are treated with dignity and enjoying the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for:
- Substantial experience working as Senior Carer/HCA in a UK nursing home or long-term elderly care setting
- Have completed NVQ Level 3 or above in Health & Social Care
- Demonstrate good understanding of CQC essential standards and best practices in care, and confident leading a team to adhere to these standards
- Passionate about supporting older people and ensuring they are enjoying the best possible standards of care and quality of life and are treated with dignity
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back