Care Manager - Nurse Qualified
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£48,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£48,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | Full Time Hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Relocation Package | Management Experience Essential |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Care Manager in their 40+ bed elderly care home in Guernsey. You will lead their committed team in the day to day running of the care home.
Details of this Care Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time position on days
• A great annual salary of £48,000 which equates to NHS Band 8a
• Relocation package of £1000 cash, up to £4000 removal costs and up to £1000 removal travel to Guernsey including bringing a car over
As Care Manager you will assist the Care Director and lead the team to ensure consistently high standards of personal and clinical care are achieved. You will manage, monitor and supervise the team of care staff. You will take the lead on assessing residents and creating care plans and will participate in clinical audits to ensure clinical records are correctly managed and updated and that all aspects of care meet and exceed national requirements.
What the home is looking for in a Care Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care or be willing to undertake
• Have proven experience working in a management role and be confident managing care and clinical documentation
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of legislation relevant to the care home sector, including CQC essential standards, DoLS, the Mental Health Act and the Mental Capacity Act
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and strong leadership qualities
• Be prepared to share on call duties
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back