Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£14.00 per hour | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A large nursing home in the Skipton area is currently looking to recruit a Care Practitioner to work full time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers general/medical and dementia nursing care packages to older adults in a home from home setting.
What the home is offering and details of this Care Practitioner position:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Fantastic rates of pay offered at £14.00 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a home that is CQC rated “good”
• Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
In this role, you will support the Nurse in Charge to ensure the highest standard of clinical care is being promoted. You will help to lead Care Staff, whilst undertaking all aspects of medicine management and care planning activities for service users.
What we are looking for in a Care Practitioner:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent, in addition to training courses relevant to the role
• Demonstrate previous experience of working in a similar supervisory role, in a similar working environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.