Care Services Manager RGN/RMN
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 hrs - Days | Pension + Benefits | Luxury, Modern Home
One of the UK’s most prestigious care groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Care Services Manager in their Watford care home.
Details of this Care Services Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Predominantly day shifts but flexibility is essential
- An excellent annual salary of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- A fantastic company pension scheme plus range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
As Care Services Manager RGN/RMN, you will oversee and manage the nursing team and all aspects of the planning and delivery of care. You will coordinate staffing rotas, take the lead on care planning and the management of care documentation and will be responsible for governance and quality assurance frameworks, including completing quality audits.
The home caters to a high-end clientele and offers a 5* Hotel lifestyle and you will play a key role in maintaining industry leading standards of resident care, with very high staffing ratios and state of the art equipment at your disposal.
Applicants for this Care Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven senior level experience in an elderly and dementia care setting
- At least 3 years’ experience in delivering clinical leadership and line management, with at least 5 years post-registration experience
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CQC essential standards and able to implement strategies to adhere to these
- Confident creating and managing care plans and able to undertake and manage all aspects of resident care
- Ideally have completed a mentorship qualification and able to support your team in their personal and professional development
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home, including early and late shifts, evenings, weekends and acting as Duty Manager
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back