Care Supervisor NVQ L3
£10.50 to £11.50 (Benefits) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£10.50 to £11.50 per hour | 48 hours | Days or Night Shifts | Overall Good CQC | Bonus & Benefits
A luxury elderly nursing home in Ascot currently has an exciting opportunity for a Care Supervisor NVQ L3 to join their team.
Details of this Care Supervisor NVQ L3 position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Fantastic rates of pay of £10.50 to £11.50 per hour
- A fantastic company pension scheme plus range of retail and lifestyle discounts with training included such as apprentice levy courses i.e. NVQ
- Free uniforms in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
- Both day & night shifts available
- Day Shift: 7:30am to 8:30pm, 1 hour unpaid lunch. Night Shift: 7:45pm to 8:15am, 1 hour unpaid lunch.
- Overtime available if required
As Care Supervisor NVQ L3 you will be responsible for managing the nursing and care staff in the service whilst on duty and will deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence.
Applicants for this Care Supervisor NVQ L3 post should meet the following person specification:
- To have completed NVQ Level 3 and will have substantial experience working in an elderly care home setting
- Knowledgeable regarding CQC requirements and best practices of care
- Predominantly oversee the planning and delivery of both clinical and personal care to service users, ensuring the needs of each individual are met and they receive all the support they need to retain as much choice and independence as possible
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back