Care Team Leader
£11 - £12 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care
£11 - £12 p/h | 38.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Barrhead area currently requires an experienced Senior Carer who is looking for the next step in their career to work as Care Team Leader.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and has an excellent local reputation for delivering high quality care to adults of all ages who are living with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Care Team Leader role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week, working a rotation of 3 months on days and 3 months on nights
- Great pay rates of £11 per hour on days and £12 per hour on nights
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
- Great learning and development opportunities
- A workplace pension scheme
The role will involve leading a strong care team and taking charge of a small residential unit within the home, ensuring high standards of care and that all care documentation is correctly updated.
What we are looking for:
- Have completed SVQ/NVQ Level 2 (ideally in addition to Level 3) in Health and Social Care and medication training
- Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership/senior role within the care home or elderly social care sectors
- Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back