Care Team Leader
Near Chepstow, Monmouthshire
£10.14 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£10.14 p/h – Circa £22K | 42 Hours - Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Chepstow area has a vacancy for an experienced Senior Care Assistant/HCA with a background in elderly care to work as Care Team Leader on nights.
The small home specialises in caring for older adults with a range of care and support needs, including dementia and associated cognitive impairments.
Details of this Night Team Leader role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts, with some weekends required
- Competitive pay rates of £10.14 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £22,150
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with personal care. You will also lead shifts, coordinate care and lead and develop the team of care staff.
What we are looking for:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care, ideally in addition to a Level 3 qualification and medication training
- Demonstrate proven experience in a UK care home/elderly care setting
- Confident leading a team of care staff and in all aspects of care plan management and able to effectively lead shifts and deliver line management
- A passion for providing high-quality care and for making a difference in the lives of others
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back