Care Team Leader
£22,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£22,000 p/a | 42 Hours – Days | Nursing Home | Dementia Experience Essential
An elderly and dementia home on the outskirts of Norwich currently has a vacancy for an experienced Senior Carer to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Care Assistant position and what our client is offering:
- A contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
- A competitive annual salary of £22,000
- A fantastic working environment in a purpose-built, modern care home
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for this Senior Care Assistant position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and medication training, ideally in addition to higher level studies
- Demonstrate substantial experience working in dementia care, ideally with experience in a Senior Carer or equivalent supervisory role
- Passionate about high quality care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back