Non-nursing, Children & Young Adults, Support Worker
£10 per hour | Full-time Hours – Days or Nights | Great staff benefits
A fantastic vanancy has arisen for Care Worker to join a great team supporting young people and adults with autism and learning difficulties.
You will be supporting young adults through their daily routines, understanding their care needs, and promoting their independence.
Details of this Care Worker vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Full-time hours, on a permanent basis
• Days or Nights
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £10.00 with overtime and extra sleep-in opportunities available
• Pension scheme entitlement
• Simply Health cashback scheme (includes dental/optical/physiotherapy/health and wellbeing support)
• All meals provided
• Excellent induction and training, with career development pathways offer real chances of progression
In this role you will supporting young adults with autism and learning difficulties through their daily routines. You will understand their care needs, supporting them in staying safe and maintaining their wellbeing.
What we are looking for in a Care Worker:
• Have completed a recognised qualification such as NVQ/SVQ Level 2/NVQ/SVQ Level 3
• You should have experience and understanding of Positive Behavioural Support Models
• Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
• Patient, empathetic and willing to persevere to build positive working relationships with the service users
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.