Cath Lab Charge Nurse
Southwark, SE London
£45,000 per Annum
£45,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits & Prospects
A leading Southwark hospital is recruiting for an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Charge Nurse/Sister in their Catheter Laboratory on a permanent basis.
Details of this Catheter Laboratory Charge Nurse position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts, usually working days but with some flexible shifts and on-call requirement
- A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus 4% shift enhancements where applicable
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
In this role you will undertake a range of Catheter Lab duties including working as Scrub, Recovery and Circulatory Nurse for a range of cardiac, radiology and pain procedures. You will also support and mentor junior colleagues, participate in clinical audits and support with shift management and the day to day running of the lab.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven experience in a Catheter Lab setting and ideally have completed post-registration studies relevant to this clinical specialism
- Experienced in a leadership role, a qualified mentor and experienced mentoring, teaching, assessing and supporting others in a clinical setting
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back