£20.00 - £20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 - £20.50 per Hour (NHS Band 7) - Circa £35.1k | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | 33 Hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home in the Bonnyrigg area is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their nursing team as a Day Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Charge Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 33 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £20.00 - £20.50, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £35,100
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• PVG fees covered by us
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications
• Around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
• A wide variety of discounts
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As Charge Nurse, you will lead the shift, coordinate care, and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day-to-day management of the home.
What we’re looking for in a Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous leadership experience within a UK nursing home
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, and time-management skills
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• Able to lead and motivate a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back