£19.10 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.10 per Hour Circa £38.2K (NHS Band 7) | 38.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Bonnyrigg area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team as a Day Charge Nurse.
About the Charge Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £19.10 and £38,238.20 annually which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- Day Shifts
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Paid NMC renewal and PVG check
- Free subscription to The Nursing Times
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- A supportive team and work environment
As Charge Nurse, you will lead the shift, coordinate care, and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day-to-day management of the home.
What we’re looking for in a Charge Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous leadership experience within a UK nursing home
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
- Able to lead and motivate a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back