£19.74 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.74 per hour - Circa £38.4k | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | RMN/RNLD/RGN Considered
A leading nursing home in the Ellon area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team as a Day Charge Nurse.
About the Charge Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay of £19.74 + overtime rates & benefits which comes to an annual salary in the region of £38,493.
• Company pension scheme and sick pay (Subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms, staff parking, and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmed in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
• We offer Tier 2 visa applications for eligible nurses
• 6 weeks annual leave
As Charge Nurse, you will be in a leadership role ensuring that the highest standards of care and clinical practice are involved. You will be overseeing all the nursing functions whilst on shifts, including processing patients' admissions and discharges. They are also responsible for delegating nursing rounds and for administrating drugs to patients.
What we’re looking for in a Charge Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous leadership experience within a UK nursing home
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• Able to lead and motivate a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back