Merton, Greater London
£33,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£33,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Eating Disorders | Great Benefits
A specialist mental health unit in the Borough of Merton which provides innovative treatment programmes to people living with eating disorders currently requires an RMN Registered Nurse to join their leadership team in a Charge Nurse role.
Details of this RMN Charge Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of £33,000 plus unsocial hours enhancements where applicable
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Charge Nurse, you will take responsibility for coordinating day to day shift management and ensuring high standards of nursing care and patient safety. You will also be responsible for clinical governance and will focus on quality assurance and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for this RN/Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate post-registration experience in eating disorders, ideally with some senior nursing experience in this specialty
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back