Charge Nurse RGN
Ealing, West London
£18.50 per Hour
£18.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Day & Night Shifts | Good CQC | Previous Care Home Experience Essential
A large nursing home in Ealing is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Charge Nurse RGN position:
- Full-time hours of 36 per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Excellent rates of pay of £18.50 per hour
- A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Charge Nurse RGN, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
You will be working with service users of all ages with a diverse range of care needs and the home has specialist units for disability care, disability and brain injury rehabilitation and general elderly nursing.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Charge Nurse RGN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back