£19.23 per hour (NHS Band 7) | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Fully CQC compliant
A purpose-built service in Daventry is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Charge Nurse.
The service specifies in rehabilitation, long term care, respite and palliative care for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
Details of the Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Fantastic hourly rate of £19.23 per hour (NHS Band 7)
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan ad Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
As Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will become a senior member of a dynamic and vibrant multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to patients and also lead and mentor junior members of the team.
The successful candidate for this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident managing and implementing person centred care plans and safely managing medications
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices, CQC requirements, clinical policy frameworks, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and the Mental Capacity Act
• Demonstrate credible clinical leadership to a defined staff group
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.