Charge Nurse RGN/RMN
Stirling, Central Lowlands
£16.50 per Hour
£16.50 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days & Nights | Good Care Inspectorate | Elderly & Dementia Care
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Charge Nurse in their large nursing home on the outskirts of Stirling.
Details of this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.50
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Charge Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate, manage and monitor clinical care, in addition to leading shifts and mentoring and supporting junior team members.
Applicants for this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
- Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back