Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
Up to £40,289 p/a (NHS Band 7) | 40.25 Hrs - Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | £5000 welcome bonus
An ideally experienced RMN or RNLD qualified Charge Nurse is required to join a small specialist mental health facility in the Burgess Hill area.
Details of the Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD role:
• 40.25 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• A great annual salary up to £40,289 plus £5000 welcome bonus
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
The successful candidate for this Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified RMN/Mental Health Nurse or RNLD/Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
• Desired experience in a supervisory role
• A recognised mentoring certificate would be beneficial
• Proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.