Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD
Near Clacton on Sea, Essex
£35,855 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£35,855 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Low Secure Learning Disability & Mental Health Unit | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
One of Essex’s leading specialist mental health and learning disability care and support facilities which is located in a rural setting near Clacton, currently requires an experienced RMN or RNLD to work as Charge Nurse.
The service specialises in supporting males and females with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and those with forensic histories, and offers intensive, patient focussed treatment programmes.
What our client is offering and details of this Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD position:
- A full-time, permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
- A great annual salary in the region of £35,855
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays) which increases with length of service
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, including support with NMC revalidation
- NMC PIN renewal fees paid in full
- Free meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Free parking
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
As Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD, you will deliver effective leadership to the clinical teams on the low-secure wards, ensuring a high-quality clinical service is maintained which meets CQC essential standards and the needs of service users.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Charge Nurse RMN/RNLD position:
- Qualified Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with up to date NMC registration and at least 2 years (ideally more) post-registration experience
- Experienced working in a supervisory role in a clinical setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
- Flexible to participate in on-call rotas
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back