Charge Nurse/Sister – Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward
Harrow, North London
Up to £37,000 per Annum
Up to £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Benefits, Pension & Career Progression Prospects
A private hospital in Harrow is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Charge Nurse/Sister in their busy surgical ward which specialises in Spinal and Orthopaedic Surgery.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Charge Nurse/Sister – Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £37,000
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Charge Nurse/Sister on the Spinal & Orthopaedic Ward, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and direction to the nursing team, ensuring patients are fully supported and receive high quality post-operative care. You will assist with shift management and staff development in addition to managing your own clinical caseload.
Applicants for this Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have completed recognised mentorship and management qualifications
- Proven experience in in an orthopaedic and/or spinal ward setting, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Able to make complex judgments and decisions taking into account a variety of clinical pathways and variables
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back