Charge Nurse/Sister - Surgical Ward RGN
Up to £38,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Up to £38,000 p/a | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse in a private hospital in Orpington.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse – Surgical Ward RGN & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week on day shifts only
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Sister/Charge Nurse (RGN), you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have completed recognised mentorship and management qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years post-registration experience, with previous experience in a leadership position in a surgical ward setting, ideally within the private sector
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ideally you will have experience of financial management
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back