£16.95 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.95 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.9K | 38.5 Hour Contract – Days | £1K Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care
A large elderly nursing home in a rural setting on the Isle of Skye is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse position:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- Excellent rates of pay of £16.95 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,930
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly nursing care, meeting all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576 797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back