Children’s Home Manager
£33,000 - £36,500 per Annum
Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Community
£33,000 - £36,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Home Management Experience Essential
An experienced Children’s Home Manager is required to lead and develop a small facility in Southampton.
The home provides education to, teaches life skills and supports young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties and complex needs, and as Home Manager you will develop the service to create a unique environment where the children are nurtured, supported and able to fully enjoy their childhoods.
Details of this Registered Children’s Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of £33,000 to £36,500 depending on experience
- Some great company benefits and employee support schemes
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
As Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the service, leading and managing staff, ensuring budgets and finances are effectively managed and safeguarding the needs of children and ensuring that all care and support provided is in line with both company policies and all statutory regulatory requirements.
Applicants for this Registered Children’s Home Manager position will demonstrate the following experience, qualifications, skills and qualities:
- Have completed a recognised Level 5 qualification in Health & Social Care for Children & Young People such as NVQ or Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
- At least 2 years’ experience in a managerial role in a children’s residential setting, having being declared fit by Ofsted
- A strong leader with the strength of character and vision to implement lasting change and improvements
- Committed to delivering the best possible service possible to children living in the home
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back