Client Relations Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + Commission per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£35,000 - £40,000 p/a + Commission | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Care Home Sector – Marketing & Supporting with Admissions
A leading Loughton nursing home is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated professional to work as Client Relations Manager.
You will be joining a state-of-the-art care home that offers hotel-style living. You will be responsible for marketing the home throughout the local area and you will manage customer experience from initial enquiry to admission into the home.
What the home is offering and details of this Client Relations Manager role:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings and weekends to coordinate events etc
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000
- A generous commission structure
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury setting
As Client Relations Manager, you will coordinate and implement sales and marketing strategies to ensure the home maintains good occupancy levels of private clients.
You will organise marketing events and taster sessions and will work with clinical and non-clinical staff to identify and promote the unique selling points of the home whilst fostering a culture of positivity and collaboration.
What we are looking for in a Client Relations Manager:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales/marketing position, with a proven track record of success in building and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Experienced in a marketing role within the healthcare sector, ideally with some knowledge of care homes/social care sector
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead and motivate staff
- Good IT skills and able to make the most of this in a marketing setting
- Flexible approach to working hours, and able to travel to other homes in the local area for training/support
- Positive, proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to handle sensitive information and diplomatically handle difficult situations
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back