£36,380 - £42,800 per Annum
Up to £36,380 - £42,800 per annum dependant on experience | 37.5 Hours p/w - Days | Great Staff Benefits
A Private clinic in Blackburn has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Clinic Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The clinic offers state of the art renal care services ranging from preventive care to dialysis and transplantation.
Details of this Clinic Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• Shift patterns are Monday to Saturday with no nights or Sunday working
• A great annual salary of up to £42,800 dependant on experience
• Company life assurance
• Discounted Fitness Membership
• Stakeholder company pension
• 35 days annual leave, inclusive of 8 days bank holiday, increasing with service
• Christmas and New Year’s Day off
• Free uniform
• Referral bonus paying up to £1,250
In this role duties will include coordinating the day-to-day operational management of the clinic and ensuring the highest standards of patient experience. You will effectively manage budgets and resources, working to maximise efficiencies and ensure a high-quality, cost-effective service whilst contributing to business development and growth.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse with full awareness and understanding of the NMC code
• 5 years dialysis experience, advanced renal, Level 5 or equivalent in health and social care
• 2 years deputy manager experience or above
• Must hold a ENB998 qualification or equivalent
• Confident in leading a multi-disciplinary team
• Display a genuine interest in working in the cosmetics sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back