Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30,000 (Pro Rata) per Annum
£30,000 per Annum (Pro Rata) | Full and Part Time Available | Day and Night Shifts
A leading private clinic in the Greater Manchester area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their team either on a full or part-time basis working as a Clinic Nurse.
About the Clinic Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A full or part-time permanent contract is available
- Day and night shifts
- An excellent annual salary of £30,000 (Pro Rata)
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Clinic Nurse, you will assist with all clinics and will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, with duties including taking observations, chaperoning patients and supporting with clinical procedures, educating and supporting patients regarding their treatments and conditions, wound care, pre- and post-operative patient care and phlebotomy.
What we’re looking for in a Clinic Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous surgical experience within a clinic setting is essential
- Good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Well organised with good planning skills and strong communication skills
- Able to undertake phlebotomy and wound care duties
- Up to date with all mandatory training and have completed BLS/ALS
- A professional and proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and customer service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back