£25,000 per Annum
£25,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Benefits | Opportunities for Training & Development
A leading private healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Clinical Coder to join their IT team, based in their hospital in the Cranbrook area.
Details of this Clinical Coder position and of the employment package and staff benefits our client is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, which will usually be worked during office hours, although some flexibility may be required on occasion
- An excellent annual salary of £25,000
- 27 days' annual leave entitlement, which increases with length of service
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Private medical cover
- A free pick-up & drop-off service from nearby rail-links and a variety of pick-up points
- Ongoing training and development prospects with an Investor in People accredited company
- Discounted refreshments and free on-site parking
- An on-site nursery with discounted childcare or childcare vouchers
- Opportunities to participate in international education programmes
The role will involve multi-speciality coding by abstracting clinical data from patient records and translating it into diagnostic and procedure classifications.
Applicants for this Clinical Coder post should meet the following criteria:
- Have a good level of education, including having completed a clinical coding qualification at a minimum of foundation level
- Demonstrate experience in clinical coding and data quality initiatives, with a comprehensive knowledge of ICD10 and OPCS4 coding standards
- ACC or part-qualified and currently undertaking/prepared to undertake the full qualification
- Demonstrate a high degree of computer literacy with proven experience in relational databases and spreadsheets
- Well organised and able to undertake multiple tasks under pressure
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back