£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £33.7K | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Days | Great Induction & L+D |
A leading Blackpool nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their leadership team and work as Deputy Manager.
The home is rated outstanding by CQC and provides fantastic standards of care and living to predominantly older adults with a range of nursing needs, in addition to supporting younger adults with disability care needs.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some evenings and weekends and occasional nights required due to the seniority of the role
• Great hourly pay rates in the region of £17.50 to £18 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £33,700
• Breaks are paid
• You will receive a very comprehensive induction where you will spend time shadowing the Home Manager and working supernumerary shifts prior to taking on any managerial responsibility, as the leadership team is keen to train and support someone to ensure they succeed in the role
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for the clinical service delivery within the home. You will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will manage and monitor service delivery.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back