Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£27500 per annum | 24 hours per week | Days only | Good CQC | Great benefits
A privately-owned care home in the Blandford Forum area is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Frailty Lead to support and strengthen their clinical team.
My client is a a prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider, and the fully CQC compliant home provides general elderly nursing care packages in beautiful surroundings, with luxurious accommodation and a fantastic care, nursing and support team in place.
What is offered and details of this Clinical Frailty Lead position:
• 24 hours per week
• A great annual salary offered at £27500
• Days only
• Generous bonus scheme based on performance against clinical KPIs
• Relocation assistance if required
• Contributory pension scheme
• Staff recommendation scheme
• NMC registration reimbursed and DBS submission paid for
• Free uniforms
• Hot meals on duty
As Clinical Frailty Lead, you will lead the clinical team and manage the complex clinical needs of the residents whilst also promoting their independence and well-being. Responsibilities include leading and mentoring the clinical team to ensure timely escalation to emergency care services when needed, acting to reduce the risk of avoidable hospital admissions, as well as expert advance care planning at end of life.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Frailty Lead:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD ideally with experience in the management of frailty, looking to develop your career in older peoples care
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to inspire, motivate and lead by example
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.